About Dr. Manlove
My passion is searching for solutions to the complex health issues that patients bring to my practice. I came to chiropractic with a love of the art of adjusting because it had helped me. When I saw so many patients who needed something else, I began the journey which led me to functional medicine. I have been a student of Dr. Datis Kharazian for many years, who taught me how to manage autoimmune diseases, neurotransmitter imbalances and hormonal issues. I have attended conferences and classes with Dr. Ben Lynch who has taught the deep biochemistry of methylation and genetic issues. I have a special interest in mold, mycotoxins and sinusitis through personal experience and through many patients.
I learn as much from patients as I do from endless exploration of the medical literature.
- License in Chiropractic from the North Carolina Board of Chiropactic Examiners.
- Certified in Acupuncture.
- BA, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY where I was a Cornell National Scholar and Telluride Scholar
- Deep Springs College, California, an elite scholarship college on a ranch in a high desert valley as my sophomore year.
Get your free consultation
Recent Blog Posts
- Vitamin D takes part in over 600 chemical processes in your body. One of its key roles is …
- “Strength training is the most effective and efficient exercise to improve the biomarkers of health that best represent …