HOT TOPICS ~ SOME OF THE MANY COMPLEX ISSUES I HAVE HELPED:
MIND, MOOD AND MEMORY
New developments in understanding neurotransmitters and genetics can help us find non-toxic answers to many brain related problems.
ABDOMINAL PAIN, INDIGESTION
Solving digestive problems can be a big relief but can also head off many serious health problems. You can recover, in most cases quite quickly. And by correcting gut issues many other symptoms often resolve.
- SIBO,Constipation and Diarrhea
- Stomach acid – high or low?
- Food intolerance, allergies
- Bloating, gas, indigestion
AUTOIMMUNINE DISEASES ARE AN EPIDEMIC
- Autoimmunity can affect virtually any organ or system including the brain.
- Thyroid – 90%+ of all thyroid diseases in America are autoimmune, taking hormones is often not enough.
- Gluten intolerance. Celiac disease and many under diagnosed digestive issues
- Joint pain and swelling – arthritis is an autoimmune condition
- Chronic spinal disc herniations – at least 15% are autoimmune.
23andMe, MTHFR, GENETICS
Do you have your 23andMe genetic report and can’t make sense of it and don’t know where to go. I have extensive experience interpreting genetic data and applying it to your specific health issues. Genetic data is now available at a reasonable price, but making sense of it is not always simple. The good news is that in most cases we can modify the effects of genetic variants.
- Feeling down or out of control? It could be genetic.
- I have studied with Ben Lynch of Seeking Health methylation courses and conferences.
- OCD, Depression, Anxiety – there are often non drug solutions.
- Allergies and asthma are often a sign of methylation defects.
- Infertility, miscarriage and birth defects can be due to genetic methylation issues.
HORMONES OUT OF BALANCE
Hormones out of balance can make you miserable, whether you are a woman or a man. Functional medicine offers new hope for real solutions based on creating a healthy balance.
- Menstrual pain, cramps and dysfunciton
- Bloating, headache, mood swings
- Menopause symptoms
- Men: Andropause, low testosterone, prostate issues
- Blood sugar our of balance – diabetes, metabolic syndrome, hypoglycemia
SPINE, NECK, BACK AND JOINT PAIN
Unique tecniques to quickly evaluate your spinal pain and bring relief. And then teach you how to prevent a recurrence.
- A wide range of chiropractic techniques from very low force to traditional manual adjusting and Cox traction.
- Cutting edge therapies including PEMF, Interferential electrical sltim, kinesiotaping, acupuncture, microcurrent.
- Shoulder, arm and hand pain – Neil-Asher certified in shouder rehab.
- Hip, knee, ankle and foot pain.
Are you always tired, cold, hair falling out, sore muscles, can’t lose weight? There is hope. Hypothyroidism is often missed on routine testing and common treatments do not work for many.
- Fatigue is the most common symptom
- Everything slows down including your digestion, your brain, your energy metabolism
- Have you been told your thyroid tests are normal but your still feel terrible?
- A full workup can discover the real cause of your problems that Miscarriage, Birth defects
ALLERGIES, HAY FEVER, FOOD INTOLERANCE
Allergies and hay fever can make you miserable. We can help you discover the cause and find ways to address the underlying cause. Allergies are often the last straw in a system that has reached the tipping point with immune system imbalance from stress, toxins, digestive dysfunction, etc.
- Sinusitis, chronic and seasonal runny nose, itchy eyes
- Hidden food intolerance
- We look at total immune system stress and help you lower it
- Effective, non-drug antihistamines
MOLD AND MYCOTOXINS
“Mold is the new Lyme disease.” If you’ve been exposed to living or working in a moldy environment you probably know what I mean. Mold and mycotoxins can cause many symptoms and few doctors know how to recognize or treat them adequately.
- Sinusit and allergy sumptoms
- Autoimmune disease
- Chronic digestive ddiisorders
- Skin problems
- Joint pain
- Brain fog, vertigo, tinnitus and hearing loss