HELP FOR NECK PAIN, BACK PAIN & JOINT PAIN
SOLUTIONS FOR ACUTE DISC PAIN.
THE PAIN CAN BE EXCRUCIATING. YOU NEED RELIEF. BUT DRUGS AND SURGERY ARE NOT THE ONLY ANSWERS.
Multiple studies demonstrate that chiropractic is more effective than acupuncture, physical therapy or drugs for back and neck pain.
- RAPID, ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS.
- MULTIPLE, EFFECTIVE TREATMENT APPROACHES.
- LONG-TERM SOLUTIONS.
DISC COMPRESSION – HIDDEN CAUSE OF MANY OTHER CONDITIONS
DISC COMPRESSION CAUSES NERVE PAIN AND ALSO MUSCLE WEAKNESS.
MUSCLE WEAKNESS CAN THEN LEAD TO MANY JOINT PROBLEMS.
OVER THE ALMOST 30 YEARS I HAVE BEEN IN PRACTICE, I HAVE REGULARLY SEEN DISC COMPRESSION CAUSE:
- SHOULDER PAIN
- ELBOW PAIN
- WRIST AND HAND PAIN
- MID BACK PAIN
- CHEST PAIN
- ABDOMINAL PAIN
- PELVIC PAIN
- HIP PAIN
- KNEE PAIN
- ANKLE PAIN AND FOOT PAIN
Options for chiropractic adjusting:
- Manual adjusting, also known as Diversified Technique
- Activator adjusting – low force, no “crack”
- Cox, flexion-distraction – disc decompression
- ArthroStim – mechanical adjusting and posture correction, stimulates joints for added flexibility
- Breath assisted – for those who need a very light touch
- Extremity adjusting – ie: feet, ankle, knee, hip, fingers, hand, wrist, elbow, shoulder
Diabetes threatens to overwhelm our healthcare system. Diabetes causes heart disease, stroke, increases cancer risk, increases the risk of dementia. And in these times may well be a major risk...
"Vitamins and minerals, also called micronutrients, (micronutrients = vitamins and minerals) are the building blocks for good health. People who do not have enough of these essential nutrients...
The 2021 North Carolina Integrative Medical Society Conference in Asheville We just got back from this conference in Asheville. There were many great presenters. We enjoyed the chance to talk with...
Take The First Step On Your Journey Back To Health
Maybe you have some questions you’d like to ask before you make a decision on becoming a patient. You can schedule a free, no obligation phone consult with Dr. Manlove, online, right now, by clicking on the link below.