SOME OF THE MANY COMPLEX ISSUES I HAVE HELPED:
23andMe, MTHFR, GENETICS
Do you have your 23andMe genetic report but can’t make sense of it and don’t know where to go? I have extensive experience interpreting genetic data and applying it to your specific health issues. Genetic data is now available at a reasonable price, but making sense of it is not always simple. The good news is that in most cases we can modify the effects of genetic variants.
- Feeling down or out of control? It could be genetic.
- I have studied with Ben Lynch of Seeking Health methylation courses and conferences.
- OCD, Depression, Anxiety – there are often non drug solutions.
- Allergies and asthma are often a sign of methylation defects.
- Infertility, miscarriage and birth defects can be due to genetic methylation issues.
HORMONES OUT OF BALANCE
Hormones out of balance can make you miserable, whether you are a woman or a man. Functional medicine offers new hope for real solutions based on creating a healthy balance.
- Menstrual pain, cramps and dysfunction
- Bloating, headache, mood swings
- Menopause symptoms
- Men: Andropause, low testosterone, prostate issues
- Blood sugar our of balance – diabetes, metabolic syndrome, hypoglycemia
SPINE, NECK, BACK AND JOINT PAIN
Unique tecniques to quickly evaluate your spinal pain and bring relief. And then teach you how to prevent a recurrence.
- A wide range of chiropractic techniques from very low force to traditional manual adjusting and Cox traction.
- Cutting edge therapies including PEMF, Interferential electrical sltim, kinesiotaping, acupuncture, microcurrent.
- Shoulder, arm and hand pain – Neil-Asher certified in shouder rehab.
- Hip, knee, ankle and foot pain.